Adobe has provided a workaround for the Grants.gov and Adobe Reader DC compatibility issues with Adobe Reader DC version 2015.010.20060.
Applicants may continue to use Adobe Reader version 9 through 11 and, now, Adobe Reader DC version 2015.010.20060 or later.
Please note that versions of Adobe Reader DC prior to version 2015.010.20060 are still incompatible with Grants.gov.
- For applicants who are using Adobe Reader Version 9 through 11, you may continue using your current version of Adobe Reader.
- For applicants who would like to use Adobe Reader DC, you must download the application package from Grants.gov again and use Adobe Reader DC Version 2015.010.20060 or later. After installation, please uncheck the “Show online storage when saving files” option.
How to Download the latest Adobe Reader DC Version
- Go to https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Download installation file and install.
- In the Adobe Reader DC menu, click Edit, click Preferences, under Categories select General, uncheck the option Show online storage when saving files, and click the OK button.
- Applicants should be able to successfully complete their application without issue.