Issue: There is a compatibility issue with recent versions of Adobe Reader DC and Grants.gov. If you experience any issues when completing the PDF forms using the following incompatible Adobe Reader DC versions, please see the recommended resolution below.
- Adobe Reader DC (Classic) version 2015.006.30279
- Adobe Reader DC (Continuous) version 2015.023.20053
Resolution: Adobe resolved the issues with a recent patch update. From within Adobe Reader DC, click the Help menu, select Check for Updates to download and install the latest patch version (see below).
- Adobe Reader DC (Classic) version 2015.006.30280 or later
- Adobe Reader DC (Continuous) version 2015.023.20056 or later
- In the Adobe Reader DC menu, select Help menu, select Check for Updates, click the Download button, and then click the Install button.
- Additionally, in the Adobe Reader DC menu, click Edit, click Preferences, under Categories select General, uncheck the option Show online storage when saving files, and click the OK button.
- Applicants should be able to successfully complete their application without issue.